Veteran Sarge Currently Fishing, estimated time of return, 03/31/2015.
This is an interesting summary of Alinskys writings. Any comments?
Saul David Alinsky (January 30, 1909 - June 12, 1972) was an American community organizer and writer. He is generally considered to be the founder of modern community organizing. He is often noted for his book Rules for Radicals which it appears our President is following closely:
There are 8 levels of control that must be obtained before you are able to create a socialist/communist state.
The first is the most important. These are all direct quotes from Alinskys writings. Remember, Obama taught Alinskys principles in college...
1) Healthcare. "Control healthcare and you control the people
2) Poverty. Increase the Poverty level as high as possible, poor people are easier to control and will not fight back if you are providing everything for them to live".
3) Debt. Increase the debt to an unsustainable level. That way you are able to increase taxes, and this will produce more poverty".
4) Gun Control. Remove the ability to defend themselves from the Government. That way you are able to create a police state - total local control".
5) Welfare. Take control of every aspect of their lives" (Food, Livestock, Housing, and Income)
6) Education. Take control of what people read and listen to" take control of what children learn in school".
7) Religion. Remove faith in God from the Government and schools"
8) Class Warfare. Divide the people into the wealthy against the poor. Racially divide. This will cause more discontent and it will be easier to Tax the wealthy with full support of the voting poor".
Recognize any of this? Do you recognize this as EVIL?
Rising debt, unemployment, poverty and discontent are not unintended consequences. ITS THE PLAN!!!