Spam removed.This message has been edited. Last edited by: RobRodriguez,
|Lead Moderator, Veterans Issues & Education |
You are nuts - just so you know my synagogue has a woman president, many female leaders. We give women full rights.
You my friend are an idiot and need to lay off whatever substance your abusing.
Freemasonry is nothing more than a gentleman's club theres no secret hidden agenda.
If there was don't you think there would be even more members and newsflash depending on who you talk to the fraterinty as a whole is getting smaller in my lodge alone theres only a few member in their 40s everybody else is in their 50s or older most being in their 60-70s im the only twenty something there so im the young buck.
If they were the all great all knowing zionist regime as you refer to them don't you think they would have more members that arent qualified for AARP.
Masonry is nothing but a fraterinity of equal minded men that join together for a sense of brotherhood nothing more.
We don't show favortism towards other masons versus humanity as a whole. If your an HR rep for a company and your interview two people one is a mason and one is not doesn't matter who ever is more qualified gets the job being a brother has no bearing.
The only time it would have any affect on the outcome would be if both applicants are eqaul in all qualifications and you have to pick one so of course most masons would choose the brother mason then but thats not a conspiracy that's human nature.
If you wanted someone to do roofwork on your home and you found 2 companies that could do it, same price, time and everything and they both have good reps but you know one of them from church, work wherever who are you going to pick, 99.9 percent of all people will choose the one they know.
Using words like zionist makes you sound like some neo-nazi fascist nut job, so plz put down your copies of mein kamp and the turner diaries, stop taking whatever crazy meds your on and try to see the world in a clearer picture.
|Hot Topics Moderator|
Subject title: Why I'm Leaving the Masons
Response title: Why you are being suspended.
FREEMASONS IN THE MILITARY - FORUM
- Reminder: Anyone who Violates any of the User Agreement / Terms Of Service (TOS) while participating in this forum may be subject to the penalties therein stated.
- Dignity and decorum is required of all posts. Moderators reserve the right to remove objectionable postings. Remember that posters on this forum do not need to prove that they are Master Masons in good standing with a symbolic Masonic Lodge under the jurisdiction of a Grand Lodge. However, although not required, if a poster portrays or pretents to be a Master Mason, and are not, they will be subjected to being discovered and dealt with accordingly by members that do not appreciate "cowens and eavesdroppers". Additional penalties may be imposed if the same individual causes negative emotions due to their actions.
- Topics that are Masonically reserved for a tyled meeting are prohibited. Keep a civil tone. Do not post hostile messages, flames, or use sarcasm to incite negative emotions. Known Masons must behave in this forum as if you are in Lodge. All others are encouraged to be respectful of everyone else. Respect the fact that not all forum members share the same views or Masonic viewpoints.
- Postings should be in the spirit of Freemasonry, and be of interest to the general Forum. Use common sense and avoid distasteful or disturbing posts. Again, behave as you would in lodge.
- Freemasonry makes much of the notion that politics and religion are never to be discussed in lodge. The actual prohibition is on Partisan Politics and Sectarian Religion. It would be impossible to discuss Freemasonry, its issues, traditions and customs without mentioning politics and religion; however there is no need to debate partisan political matters or sectarian religious dogma. Therefore, while it is acceptable to discuss matters of faith and political thought in general terms, it is unacceptable to discuss matters of a religious or political nature, which might lead to heated exchanges.
- We will not tolerate any discussion or opinion that suggests that Masons are superior or inferior to anyone, or non-Masons to treat Masons with disrespect. This does not mean that these issues cannot be discussed, but we must ensure that they are kept as harmonious as possible.
- Criticisms Of Freemasonry - While this is predominantly a forum for Masons, we recognize the occasion when non-Masons seeking information, or desire to enter into discussion on this forum. However, an attack on any Mason or Freemasonry will subject violators to removal from the forum. Also, please avoid SHOUTING on this forum.
- Please remember that all members are responsible for any messages they post. The poster is also responsible for links posted to external websites, however, this forum does not expressly or implicitly sponsor, support or condone sites linked to messages by its members or administrators.
- Disclaimer: This message express the views of the author of the message, not necessarily the views of the forum or website, but is general guidelines to follow. Anyone who feels that a poster have posted an objectionable message is encouraged to contact me or any moderator immediately by email. As a moderator, I have the ability to remove objectionable messages and objectionable posters and I will make every effort to do so, within a reasonable time frame, if it determined that removal is necessary.
Major, U.S. Army (Ret.)
Hot Topics Moderator
TsafirKamel posted the same thread at a freemason site and it was rejected there too.
Posted it at yet another site and was annoyed that no one commented on his rant. Oh well...
He's had his say...he should return to reading his copy of mein kampf...to further reinforce his obvious delusions...
My humble opinion is this rant of his is more suited to the conspiracy forums...
|Lead Moderator, Veterans Issues & Education |
He ranted on another topic and it was moved there. I have friends and family that are or were Masons. I have friends that belong to the Rotary. I am not big into these things, but have belong to groups before, and I am a life member of two veterans groups. One more civic association, one that has lasted many years. Hey the Shriner's run hospitals and that is part of the Masons. And they do great work for burn victims and other children, without cost.
No need to cite your credentials Dave...you have my respect...
I thank you for volunteering your time here...and assisting fellow Veterans as a VSO as well...
You may not be a Mason...past or present...but you share values as someone who hopes to add value...without recognition...
I thank you for your continuing service...
|Powered by Social Strata|